Applications and essays are due to the Be the Tree no later than December 1, 2017. All entries received will be evaluated and recipients chosen by Be The Tree. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below. If you are under 18 we need your parent or guardian’s approval to participate.
Please note at this time we are only accepting applications from students attending Winfree Academy and Frisco ISD’s Student Opportunity Center.
Each year, recipients are chosen through an application that consists of an essay with answers to the questions below:
- What is the greatest obstacle you have overcome on the road to High School Graduation? What steps have you taken to overcome the obstacle?
- What are your plans for after high-school and why?
- What does giving mean to you?
- What item(s) are you most in need of, or would make your Christmas more special?
- Who do you live with?
- How do you get to school and/or work?
- Do you have children?
- If yes, what are their ages and genders?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- Where are some places you like to eat?
- Do you have a cell phone?
- If yes, what kind?